|Sturio Interior Views|
From left to right and top to bottom:
- Photo1: The big table in the foreground was displayed in pouring rain in front of an interior decorator's shop in Sellwood; it was a bargain at $60.
- Photo1: The gorgeous pine wardrobe in the corner was found on Craigslist.
- Photos 3 and 6: The big cabinet with the doors and shelves was a rare find from the Rebuilding Center.
- Photo 5: Of course, there is the Warped Table, a unique find from Tropical Salvage; they thought I was crazy when I bought it (for a pittance); the table is so freakishly wavy, it's like something one would expect the Mad Hatter to use.
- Photo 4 and 5: The small Restoration Hardware bookcase was only $60 on Craigslist.
- Photo 4: I got the library card file cabinet years ago when Jackson County Library was converting to computers.