What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Monday, December 22, 2008

News about the degree (12-22-08)

I can't believe I did it! I finally finished my last two classes at Portland State University.

Now, it is only a matter of time before I get my diploma.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't you already walk for graduation? I'm glad you've finished. I bet it feels like you've lifted a weight off your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's true that I went through Commencement in 2007, but you know how I have been known to do things out of order...

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny how much my mom and I are alike...

    ReplyDelete