What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Friday, March 20, 2009

On the Bus: Woman and Man (ca. 03-09)

They were not a couple, but I like the way they both are disconnected: the woman looks away to negate the close proximity of other people, and the man has that suspicious look everyone takes on when gazing at others on the bus. (Who knows, with my sketchbook and pen, I may be some sort of crazy freak...Am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment