What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Paint for my Closet (04-12-10)

A few years ago, when I was thinking of painting my bedroom, I asked my daughter Valérie who worked at Division Hardware to get me some Aura paint the color of a bowl of raspberries." She came back with two gallons of the weirdest dark pink color, and I realized that there was no way I could ever get my bedroom walls painted that color.
Fast forward to the present. When I first saw this house, I was surprised by the strangely familiar color of the walls in one of the small room upstairs... So, when I decided to repaint the room before using it as a dressing room, the natural choice was the never used two gallons of dark pink paint.
In the photo, one can see how little difference there is between the wall paint and the paint I had bought and never years before... What are the odds for something like that to happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment