What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preview: My Booth for the Junk Fest Vintage Sale (08-17-11)

At Gary's insistence, I set up a "trial" booth in the driveway, to see where everything will fit tomorrow.
Since all the outdoor stuff was spilling out of the gazebo perimeter, it quickly became obvious that I needed a full 10 x 20 space rather than the 10 x 10 I had planned for (luckily, I was able to secure a larger space at the last minute)...



What a huuuuge task! (But it looks so cool!)



Beautiful pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment