What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Meeting of the Dreamers' Club (05-06-12)

I got an intriguing invitation via email for a meeting of the Dreamers' Club...

This took place at TaborSpace on SE Belmont, but I wasn't in the best frame of mind... In fact, I was right in a such deeply depressed state of mind that made it impossible to even think of any project in my life that would be of any worth to even think about.

So I wrote down other people's dreams for the group.
Members of the Dreamers Club, with miserable me, on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment