What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maxine's BD: P.'s Misery (ca. 09-02)


...Where P. (aka Maxine) mulls over her looks. (ca. 09-02)

5 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your Maxine comics although sorry she's having a rough day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Maxine fan. Maxine, you're beautiful. It's inside what counts. Keep the comics coming. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate days like this. I like to blame them on my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still got your sense of humor, everything is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh I can relate soo much!
    hang in there maxine!

    ReplyDelete