What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Maxine's BD: Shopping for clothes (ca. 09-08?)



...Where Maxine faces an existential crisis.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's true or not about nothing really looking good on you but if so, at least you recognize the fact. I go shopping (meaning WalMart as we have nothing else for 60 miles) and see women with huge stomachs wearing short tops and low rider jeans! I see so many who don't realize they could look nice if they wore clothes that fit. What does it matter what size a person is; it's whether the clothes hang properly on them and show off there good points instead of their bad. I hope you were able to find at least one thing to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha
    that was funny and so true!
    I can relate..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maxine, I really enjoy your comics. They are funny because we all can find some truth in them to relate to. I just returned from France too and spent 3 days of my trip in Paris. Your Paris journal rang true on all accounts for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maxine, Barbara Weeks gave me the arte y pico award which I am passing on to you. YOu have to go to my blog to get it.
    Lydia
    http://artyvelarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All too true. Sigh. I hate clothes shopping.

    ReplyDelete