What is a true eclectic to do when her passions lead her in different directions?
This is a blog for the unfocused, the round pegs in the square holes, the short-attention span types, and all those who just can't bring themselves to join the ranks and adhere to a single category of activities or interests...whether sketches, drawings and comics, fixing an old farmhouse in Oregon, or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Today's Sketch: The Lady with the Camelias (09-07-08)


With a nod to Alexandre Dumas, here is "La Dame aux Camélias."

It is rather unusual for me to draw from imagination, but the opportunity presented itself today. I used a (leaky) Pilot Vball 0.5 pen.

2 comments:

  1. I love your female portraits, especially this one. They really have character. I like the mean independent look in their eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression on her face. It really makes her stand out from the crowd!

    ReplyDelete